AMANAC Future Events
AMANAC and the EMIRI Association (https://emiri.eu/) jointly organise a 90 min Seminar in the frame of EU Sustainable Energy Week (http://eusew.eu) on
“ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR LOW CARBON ENERGY AND MORE SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS IN EUROPE”.
All invited persons and speakers have to register with EUSEW and then select our seminar/conference.
The scope of the seminar is to:
- Highlight the key role of Advanced Materials Industry in tackling the EU energy challenges
- Present success stories of new Advanced Materials and solutions for more sustainable buildings in Europe
- Discuss policies / regulations needed to ensure Industrial Leadership of the European Industry of Advanced Materials for low carbon energy technologies
- Discuss policies / regulations and Innovation in the Building & Construction Industry
Presentation of five success stories of AMANAC projects and a debate/discussion on key policy issues will be part of the Seminar.
You are cordially invited to participate in the event. The meeting will take place in Salle Polak at the Résidence Palace, International Press Center, Rue de la Loi 155, Brussels, June 16th 2016 – Time: 09.00 – 10.30 am.
(Thursday) 09:00 - 10:30
Salle Polak at the Résidence Palace (Brussels)
Rue de la Loi 155, Brussels
AMANAC-CSA & EMIRI Association
Main theme Build green
Build green and renovate deep
Sub-themes of the conference are
- Investing in high performance
- How to measure green?
- Nearly zero energy buildings
- Deep, integrated renovation
- Energy aspects in land use planning
- Abstract submission deadline February 1, 2016
- Notification of abstracts March 16, 2016
- Full paper submission deadline May 1, 2016
- Notification of Full papers June 29, 2016
- Camera ready papers August 19, 2016
- Conference dates 5-7 October 2016
5 (Wednesday) - 7 (Friday)
Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn
Paldiski mnt 4 Tallinn 10149, Estonia
Estonian Association of Civil Engineers (EEL) & Finnish Association of Civil Engineers RIL